Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is my data safe?
We store and process your data in compliance with the highest banking security standards. You can be sure that your data is safe.
2. Is the Pacific account a bank account?
Yes, once your identity has been verified, your Pacific app account is a bank account maintained in partnership with Aion Bank based at Avenue de la Toison d’Or 26-28, 1050, Brussels, Belgium.
3. How much does it cost to use the Pacific app?
Using the Pacific application is free. We have additional premium services, the prices of which can be found in the „Pricing” tab.
4. How do I integrate my store with the Pacific application?
Log in to your business account in the Pacific application, go to the sales tab and generate an API key for BaseLinker. The instructions will be sent, together with the API key, to the e-mail address provided during registration.
5. Do I have to scan the phone screen with another phone to purchase a product from the QR code?
No, just take a screenshot of the screen with the QR code you are interested in and put it in the QR code scanner in the Pacific application.
6. How long does it take to open an account?
Registering in Pacific will not take you more than a few minutes.
7. How can I install the Pacific app?
The application is available for download on Google Play and the Apple App Store.
8. Does Pacific process my personal data?
9. What is the BIC for accounts registered in the Pacific app?